Here is a different take on cereal for the morning. Super healthy and full of wholegrains, fibre, iron and vitamins this is a super healthy breakfast to start your day with.
- 2 cloves of Garlic, crushed
- Spray Olive Oil
- A big bunch of Spinach, chopped
- 2 large mug of grains (wholegrain rice, quinoa, cous cous, etc.)
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 2 Tomato, chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Heat spray oil in a pan.
- Add garlic.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Add spinach and peppers.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add in your grain of choice.
- Next add in the avocado and tomatoes.
- Separate into two bowls and enjoy!