Try to have fish at least twice a week. This yummy dinner is an instant hit.
- 2 fresh cod fillets (150g each)
- 200g baby potatoes
- 1 small orange, peeled and segmented
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- 60g spinach
- 6 thin slices of cucumber
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Steam the potatoes until tender, this takes around 20 minutes
- Combine 1 teaspoon of oil, paprika and pepper to season.
- Scatter paprika mix lightly on baking tray and pop cod on top.
- Lightly rub remaining paprika mix onto the top of the cod fillets.
- Cook in oven for 12 minutes until cooked.
- For the dressing mix coriander, lime juice, garlic and remaining oil together.
- Coat oranges and onion with dressing.
- Pop on a side salad of cucumber, tomatoes and spinach.
- As always, enjoy!