Time 30 mins
Perfect for meat free days
- onion 1 large, finely chopped
- garlic 1-2 cloves, crushed
- olive oil (spray version)
- ground cumin 1 tbsp
- chopped tomatoes 400g tin
- kidney beans 200g tin, rinsed and drained
- cannellini beans 200g tin, rinsed and drained
- green beans 100g, chopped
- spinach 100g, washed and roughly chopped
- Cook the onion and garlic in a little oil until softened.
- Add the cumin and cook for a minute.
- Pop in the tomatoes, plus a cup of water and simmer for 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Add all the beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook for another 5.
- Serve with a slice of crusty brown bread.