Prep 5 mins. Cook 40 mins
- 1 aubergine, cut into chunky pieces
- 2 courgettes, sliced into half-moons
- 3 mixed peppers, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tsp finely chopped rosemary, plus 4 small sprigs
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- Spray olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 250g baby plum tomato, halved
- Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. In a large roasting tin, toss together the aubergine, courgettes and peppers with half the chopped rosemary, half the garlic, a couple of sprays of oil and some seasoning. Spread out the vegetables in an even layer, then roast in the oven for 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining rosemary, garlic and oil together. Slash each of the chicken breasts 4-5 times with a sharp knife, spray over the oil, season and chill for 15 mins.
- After veg have cooked for 20 mins, stir in the tomatoes.
- Make spaces in the roasting tin and place the chicken breasts amongst the vegetables.
- Add a rosemary sprig on top of each chicken breast.
- Return the tin to the oven for 18-20 mins, until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly caramelised.
- Serve with some new potatoes, if you like.