Carrot and coriander soup anyone? Super quick and easy to make…oh and yummy for these darker evenings.
- 3 large carrots (peeled & chopped)
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1.2ltr of vegetable stock
- 2 med potatoes (peeled & chopped)
- 1 onion (peeled & chopped)
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- A handful of fresh coriander
- In a large pot heat oil.
- Add onions and fry until soft.
- Add ground coriander & potatoes, cook for 1 minute
- Add carrots and veg stock. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 20 mins or until carrots are soft.
- Pop the fresh coriander on top.
- Use a food processor, handheld blender or a smoothie maker to give a smooth texture.
- Boom it’s all done!